VERSONA SPRING LOOK BOOK SWEEPSTAKES 2020
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Versona Spring Look Book Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 11:30 AM (EST) on Monday, March 16th, 2020 and ends at 11:00 AM (EST) on Monday, March 23rd, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. SPONSOR. The Cato Corporation (“Sponsor”), 8100 Denmark Road, Charlotte NC 28273.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding California, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies (advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes.
Upon entry submission, you agree to these “Official Rules” and to the decisions of Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Contestant affirms that he or she meets all Sweepstakes eligibility and compliance requirements and further releases Sponsor, its agents and representatives, from any and all publicity and/or liability claims whatsoever. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. HOW TO ENTER. The Sponsor is interested in entrants commenting on a post for the spring season featuring the Spring 2020 Look Book. This is a social media promotion in which you are entered by commenting on an Instagram post on Monday, March 16th, 2020 (an “Entry”).
You can enter by the following method:
Via Instagram – You must have valid, public Instagram account to participate. Before entering ensure the “Photos are Private” option in your account settings is set to “OFF”. Follow Versona on Instagram @ShopVersona (www.instagram/shopversona). Comment on a post/photo on the topic described above to receive one (1) entry. Creation of false accounts on Facebook or Instagram is prohibited. Message, data rates or other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates and details. Participation may not be available on all carriers. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the account by the online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning the accounts. You may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Prepare your Entry with the clear understanding it may be posted on a public website(s) for public viewing during the Promotion Period. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for the Entry to be posted on www.ShopVersona.com or other websites. You agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your Entry by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks other than those mentioned herein, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
Each Entry must also comply with the following additional Submission Guidelines:
a. Your Entry may not contain any content that is lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole and unfettered discretion.
b. Your Entry must be your original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright ,trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual rights of any person or entity.
c. If any person(s) appears in your Entry, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submitting the Entry, any and all release(s) and consent(s) necessary to permit the display and use of the Entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules. If any person appearing in your Entry is under the age of majority in their state, country or province of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
d. Your Entry must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person other than you. Should you include personally identifiable information about yourself in your Entry, you acknowledge and agree that such information will be disclosed publicly and you are solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
e. You may not be, nor may you work with parties in conjunction with your Entry, who: 1) are represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsor's ability to display the Entry in any media form; 2) have an acting or modeling contract that would make their appearance in the Entry a violation of any third party rights; or 3) are under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prohibit them from participating fully in this Promotion, or from allowing Sponsor to use royalty-free, the Entry worldwide in all media in perpetuity.
f. Entries must not contain any commercial content or logos, except those owned by Sponsor.
g. Your Entry may not have been previously published and may not have won previous awards.
h. Your Entry may not contain any material or elements that are not owned by you and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, except those owned by Sponsor.
i. Your Entry must not depict the Promotion Entities negatively.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that it conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that it fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
5. DRAWINGS/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING. On Monday, March 23rd, 2020 the Sponsor will choose (1) one winner from among all eligible entries received prior to drawing:
If you are a Potential Winner who entered using Instagram or Facebook you will receive a message via the platform on which you entered requesting you to contact the Promotion Administrator to provide an address for the purposes of the shipment of the prize.
A total of (1) one drawings will be held. The drawing will award the following prize:
(1) Prize: $100 Versona Gift Card. (Cost not to exceed: $100) Total approximate retail value of all prizes combined is $100.
Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor will award prizes only upon winner verification and final approval. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prize will be permitted, except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of equal or greater value.
If a winner is unreachable; ineligible; fails to claim the prize or reply to the email prize award notification message within two (2) days of notification; or if the email prize notification message is returned as undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these “Official Rules,” he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate potential winner will be determined. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s permission to the Sponsor to use the winner's name solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
All decisions of Sponsor will be binding and final.
6. DISQUALIFICATION. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed email delivery, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, failure of delivery via U.S. mail, or for incorrect or inaccurate entry information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Sponsor may terminate entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and will then award a prize, from all eligible entries received prior to (and after, if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any entry, which is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention. The Sponsor is not responsible for any prize awards not delivered to the designated winner due to delivery problems associated with the United Postal Service.
7. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION. This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the state of North Carolina, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of North Carolina. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the state of North Carolina and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of North Carolina.
9. WINNERS LIST. To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Cato Fashions Advertising Department, c/o “Versona Gift Card Sweepstakes Winners List Request,” PO Box 34216, Charlotte, NC 28234.
10. NAME REMOVAL PROCEDURE. If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list, go to https://www.shopversona.com/preferenceCenter.cfm to unsubscribe from list.
Copyright © 2020 The Cato Corporation. All Rights Reserved.